Looking for your first marketing role? Know a bit about WordPress? Have excellent writing skills? Love writing and learning new skills? There is a great opportunity for you.
We are a fast growing professional cleaning company providing quality domestic and commercial cleaning services in all parts of London. We have an aim to provide the best customer service in the industry and we have already become the 5th cleaning company in the UK rated by customer satisfaction according to TrustPilot.
Although the company was set up only 4 years ago, Cleaning Express now manages over 400 regular customer accounts (domestic and commercial) and has over 100 cleaners. Our office team consists of 6 office staff, which we are expecting to double over the next 2 years. Marketing is currently done by our Operations Manager, who will now focus on other areas of the business. Operations Manager will be guiding you through induction, training and supporting you with your work. Full-time position may become available in the future.
If you enjoy learning, love helping customers and have big ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
Your role will be focused around our website www.cleaning-express.com, therefore, knowledge of WordPress would be very useful.
(1) Adding new web site content, for example, writing content about various areas Cleaning Express covers in London, what each service includes, etc.
(2) Monitoring performance of Google Adwords and website visits via Google Analytics
(3) Preparing a schedule for social media posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
(4) Liaising with our SEO consultancy and graphic designer
(5) Placing various ads and responding to messages on Social Media, etc.
You will have an opportunity to learn about various aspects of our marketing and attract traffic from other marketing channels. We are a company with great, caring and fun environment. You can expect free fruit, sweets and drinks as well as well as regular events. Find out more about us here.
About the candidate:
(1) No previous marketing experience necessary
(2) Knowledge of WordPress is desirable
(3) Excellent written English skills
(4) Must have good computer skills and be a confident social media user
(5) Passion for working in a fast-growing environment and building Cleaning Express brand
(6) You must be positive and have a creating mind
Hours of work:
This is a part-time role of 20 hours per week. Hours are flexible and can be agreed with the candidate. Some hours can be done from home.
You will be able to genuinely contribute to building our business and help it grow in the next months and years.
We are based in Woolwich Arsenal, SE18 6PF. Our company will be relocating to a larger office in the next 12 months in the close proximity to the current location in South East London.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. As we are looking for someone with good written skills applications without a covering letter will NOT be accepted. You must state in the covering letter why this is a good opportunity for you. We will only respond to shortlisted candidates. NO agencies, please.