Customer Service Assistant Manager
@ Cleaning Express Office, Woolwich, SE18 6PF
We are a fast growing professional cleaning company providing quality domestic and commercial cleaning services in all parts of London. We have an aim to provide the best customer service in the industry and we have already become the 8th cleaning company in the UK rated by customer satisfaction according to TrustPilot.
We are also rated as one of the best businesses in Greenwich according to ThreeBestRated. We have maintained our 5* star rating across Google, Facebook & TrustPilot.
Although the company was set up only 4 years ago Cleaning Express now manages over 400 regular customer accounts (domestic and commercial) and has over 100 cleaners.
If you enjoy learning, love helping customers and have big ambitions, we would love to hear from you:
About the role:
You will be joining a team of 6 staff managing various aspects of the business and will be reporting to our Customer Service Manager. All staff in our office are bilingual and speak fluent English and Russian.
(1) Assisting customers with their bookings via phone, email and sms
(2) Finding smart solutions to problems if they arise
(3) Communicating clearly and concisely
(4) Assigning jobs to suitable staff
(5) Possibly assisting with other areas of the business
We provide full training to the right candidate. We are a company with great, caring and fun environment. You can expect free fruit, sweets and drinks as well as well as regular events. All members of our customer service team attend free training offsite covering aspects of sales, customer service and marketing.
About the candidate:
(1) Office experience min. 1 year
(2) Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
(3) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Russian
(4) Passion for working in a fast-growing environment and building Cleaning Express brand
(5) You will be able to start at 8am or 8:30am on weekdays and work some Saturdays
(6) Have a typing speed of at least 35wpm in English
You will be able to genuinely contribute to building our business and help it grow in the next months and years.
We are based in Woolwich Arsenal, SE18 6PF. Our company will be relocating to a larger office in the next 12 months in the close proximity to the current location in South East London.
Salary: £18,720-20,800 per annum
Start date: 16/04/2018 (to be confirmed)
Please apply by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com